Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

Foe me this week, please see the blog entree below and send prayers. I have been on the pity pot all week feeling completly hopeless and lost. I saw this on my facebook page and it helped me to put things in prespective. How does God show himself, thru us, thru prayers. Please send your prayers to this sweet little boy who I think is only about 2 years old..

Also, please go to Pampering beki here to add in your own thoughts.

2 comments:

Kari J said...

I will keep that baby in my prayers tonight.

artsyclay said...

Me too. ♥

I can't even begin to imagine what this family is going through...so hard...but faith helps, that's for sure. Someday when we get to the other side, we will understand why things like this have to happen.