Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stll Trying

So, I am trying really hard to turn to God and pray when things go wrong instead of slandering the person who wronged me. Even when life is seeming so unfair and when the court system doesn't seem to be working and when a person looks in your eye and lies and when a father refuses to take care of his child and gets away with it and believes he's right so you can't argue with him, there is no point. He doesn't get it , he never will. He may never do the right thing and I have to be ok with that and pray about it and not do what i have done the last 5 years which is hate him because thats eats my insides out. So God, I am talking to you daily in prayer to bring healing to this situation. This is a dark dark spot in my life, please bring complete light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog from your Etsy site. (absolutely gorgeous things BTW) Sounds like you are going through a rough patch but are definitely going in the right direction. I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer. Take care of yourself and your beautiful girls. May things be looking up for you soon!
~Amanda

kate said...

there was a time in my life that i was a single mother and i loved being a momma so much that i couldn't believe another soul could go on each day living without knowing how their little one was....i understand your pain....prayers are with you...just enjoy the gift of the child before you......