Thursday, November 13, 2008

Talk about You Tuesday (or Thursday!)

Wow and I have to share this with everyone. I purchased my friend Debbies bow company many years back (she decided to go back to being a lawyer!) so I still have lots of ribbon hangin around here. I have never perfected my bow, until now! Sometimes it's absolutely amazing all the information that is at our fingertips. I just googled, how to make a boutique hair bow and wala! So go and check this site out, Girly Things and you will never have to purchase another bow. (You can just spend hundreds of dollars on ribbon and have it sit around your house for years!)
And..remember to scroll down for my holiday skirt give away.

1 comment:

Momofgirls said...

I REALLY hope one of my girls gets one of the girl cousins for our Christmas gift exchange...I am sooo on top of getting some skirts!!

Thanks A LOT for tagging me..something else to try to figure out (lol) I will just wait for my 16 year old to help me though!

Hope you have LOTS of business...I wil share your etsy site with all my "girl Mom" friends!