Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crazy in New York!!

Annual Dog Costume Contest
It's been a little crazy here this last month, Halloween is starting to feel more like Christmas then Christmas. There is abot a month of activity leading up to Halloween here. Oct 31 the weather was perfect, there were so many families and children out on the streets. My father always described Christmas when he was growing up in the 30's and 40's like this. People on the street and something in the air. Everyone happy. That's what it felt like. Like the old song. It's Christmas Eve in the city...It was really nice. Even though I live in a big city, I live in a small neighborhood...The "girls" sorting candyOur Halloween Bash!
a>Octoberfest and Community Service
Union Square Farmers Market, in the rain with hot cider

"80's Band" TRICK OR TREAT!!
And last but not least, my little model!

4 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Not so different in the city I don't guess! Your rock and rollers are cute ...and that little model is a doll! Don't know what her costume is....fish?

Jaden Paige said...

The 80's rockers look like they got a lot of loot that night! Glad you had a Happy Halloween... I can't wait for Christmas, myself!

GingerLouise Clothing said...

It's a seal!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I LOVE their costumes!! They look just like I did when I was little! :) hehe